For Sale- Ayon CD-Transport and Ayon Sigma DAC – £4,500
(Use the arrows to slide through more pictures)
Ayon Audio is pleased to introduce the superb audiophile “Sigma” digital/analog converter. The Sigma is also prepared for computer playback and general DSD professional audio use. The single-ended output stage and a differential gain stage are composed of a high performance 6H30 tube per channel. The Sigma DAC features a vastly overrated, high capacity power supply for the analog output stage with tube rectification and an oversized power transformer. The sound is powerful with fantastic bass performance, super dynamic, airy, detailed and holographic. The Sigma offers an outstanding price/performance and value.
Full-featured Top Loader CD-Transport:
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
● Warm up function
● Ultra short signal path
● Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
● Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
● No DC servo that degrades the signal
● High quality parts throughout
● Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship
● Low jitter digital audio clock system
● High precision clock
● 6H14 tube (digital output – signal buffer)
● A virtually jitter-free – 1 picoseconds – digital clocking system
● Digital output – S/PDIF (RCA), BNC, I2S, AES/EBU (XLR)
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
● Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
● High quality grade E-capacitors
● High quality – RCA, BNC & XLR jack
● Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
● Backlit function buttons
● Modified suspension system to isolate the CD-transport from mechanical vibrations
● Anti-vibration magnetic integral CD-clamp system combined with dark acrylic CD-cover
● The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
● Metal remote commander
● Chassis finish: black / chrome
The Ayon CD Transport and Sigma DAC are in excellent condition, with remote control included and original boxes so can be shipped.
For more information contact audiocounsel
29 Sam Road, Diggle, Manchester